Conversation

A : Hello my names is Fajri , what is your name ?
B : My name is Rivan , bay the way where do you live ?
A : I live in Residence Bandaramas , and you ?
B : I live in Sepatan , where you can enjot the afternoon with friends , view in the rooftop
A : wow , it’s happy if i live in sepatan sip the coffe in roftoop.can i know yuor job ?
B : I’m poject manager , my job activitis is manage the project.
A : I think it’s quite for the have your job, it’s live to impove my skill of management
B : yes , it you serious n this job you’II ,learn about manage human , manage economy , manage building , and what’s your job ?
A : I am drafter in waskita karya, where make a structur building
B : oh waskita karya , that is big construction business in indonesia
A : so you know about our company very well, i just lucky to work in here, salary is above 3jt
B : I have a big salary 100 in my job
A : ok thanks you , see you again
B : your welcome ,

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

the 10th meeting